Weekend Offender Celebrates Twenty Five Years of Oasis.
Liam Gallagher celebrates the 25th anniversary of the Oasis' era-defining gigs at Knebworth Park by returning there early next month.
Liam Gallagher Plays Knebworth Park:
Fri 3rd June & Sat 4th June.
To mark this momentous occasion, Weekend Offender have re-worked their big selling 'Supernova' graphic tee in different colour ways. The original navy is also available.
Tees available at Monty Smith, in store and online.
Weekend Offender SUPERNOVA Mens Graphic Tee Shirt.
A nostalgic blast from the past! This Weekend Offender SUPERNOVA Mens Graphic Tee Shirt will take you on a trip down memory lane. With a graphic image of Liam Gallagher over the iconic song lyrics, this tee is sure to please!
▪ Oasis. August, 1996. Knebworth, England. A graphic paying homage to an era defining event where 250,000 people attended over two days
▪ Featuring the lyrics of the penultimate song played on both nights
▪ Finished with our W.O.A.N signature sign-off
▪ Comfort rib neck
▪ 100% cotton, combed compact yarn jersey
▪ ‘Admit Nothing’ sign off
Shop the music tee look at Monty Smith.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: band tee shirt, blog, blogging, boutique brand, boutique shopping, British, British brand, clothing, fashion, fashion bloggers, fashionbloggers, fashionover30, fashionover40, fashionover50, fun fashion, gifts for him, gossip, got the tee shirt, graphic tee, iconic, iconic t-shirt, indieclothing, indiefashion, innovative tees, memory lane, mens, mens clothing, mens fashion, mens tee shirt, MontySmithCheltenham, music, new in, new product, new season, Oasis, Oasis tee shirt, online shopping, onlineshopping, quirky, smallbiz, store news, Supernova, t-shirt, tee shirts, Urban, website, Weekend Offender